Friday, September 30, 2011

Jonah Hill

    I am amazed at the recent transformation of actor Jonah Hill (Superbad, Get Him To The Greek) . You might remember him looking like this....





    He has lost a lot of weight (for his role in 21 Jump Street, now filming) and now looks like this....




    This first photo was taken between set-ups on the 21 Jump Street movie set. Jonah tweeted it last week (one of the celebrity gossip sites RTed it, but I can't remember which one!) AMAZEBALLS!

    What a fantastic result! Big congrats to Jonah (I'm sure he reads my blog!). Not only is he healthier without the excess pounds, I'm sure he's feeling a lot better, too. Where's my personal trainer and private chef? Aah, to be rich and famous

Post Title

Jonah Hill


Post URL

http://baklazhan.blogspot.com/2011/09/jonah-hill.html


Visit MotoGP 2012 for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List